Our 2021 In Numbers

As we’re approaching the end of the financial year, we’ve been reflecting on what we got up to last year.

Here’s our 2021 in numbers (we know we’re a little late to the ‘new year celebration’ party, but ‘Our 2021/22 in numbers’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it!).

Thanks to all of our team and clients who’ve had a part in us hitting these numbers:

🌲 350 tonnes of carbon offset
πŸ’» 99.9% paperless invoicing
🚚 25 vans
πŸ›£οΈ 378,542 road miles driven
πŸ”‹ 5 electric vehicles
🧍 44 team members
πŸŽ“ 5 kickstart trainess
βœ”οΈ 12 new jobs
πŸ‘ 2 internal promotions
🩹 2 trained first aiders
πŸ–±οΈ ALL staff trained on our new digital work platform
πŸ—‘οΈ 390 tonnes of waste saved from landfill
πŸ•ž 94.9% service visits on the time (pesky Covid and lockdowns got in the way)
☺️ 97% customer satisfaction (we’re working on the other 3%)
πŸ₯« Β£10,000 food delivered to local charities
πŸ’Έ Β£3500 donated to local good causes

Roll on the rest of this year!

Leave a Reply