Office based role supporting daily administration activities. Customer enquiries, telephone calls and data entry. Working Monday to Friday.
- Responsible (primary) for answering all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner ensuring messages are accurately taken and calls are routed in timely manner. Making sure all calls are logged on CRM system.
- Responsible Monday to Friday for the daily drivers notes, inputting the data onto the relevant logs in a timely manner.
- Assist and compile service schedules, as requested by customers, ensuring accurate information and dates are given.
- Complete tasks on adhoc basis to support the needs and aid in the general running of the office.
- Office Manager and satisfaction and Director feedback that the incumbent is providing the necessary administration support to the business and employees.
- Evidence that systems are effectively maintained.
- Completion of project tasks within agreed parameters and deadlines.
|Location||Head Office, Rayleigh|
|Hours||40 hours per week|