An exciting position has become available for a full-time Service Driver based in Rayleigh, Essex.
The successful candidate will earn a basic salary of £23,000 with opportunities to progress in the role. You will be an ambassador for our client, ensuring that all customer’s products are serviced delivered/collected on time, in accordance with the company procedures.
• A full manual driving licence is required for this role
• Must be confident in driving and parking in London
• Organisational/routing skills key
• The ability to take direction is essential
• Smart and tidy appearance
• Promote positive image of the business
• To service, install and uplift Liberty Hygiene products at customers’ sites in line with the Company’s service standards.
• To be responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times, ensuring you are polite and professional when speaking to customers or the general public.
• To be aware of the following day’s route including the logical route and allowing for any timed services or other irregularities.
• To ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with company procedure and all company required documentation is given to the office in a timely manner.
• To assume responsibility for loading your vehicle with the correct products to ensure all the customers on your route receive the correct service.
• Ensure housekeeping is of the highest quality to provide a clean and safe working environment on Liberty and customer sites.
• Responsible for checking the vehicle in accordance with the drivers daily vehicle checks and report any defects.
• To assume responsibility for driving the vehicle safely and in accordance with road traffic laws, ensuring the cleanliness of the vehicle inside and out is maintained.
• Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
• Responsible for wearing the supplied Liberty uniform, keeping your uniform in good condition and worn clean and pressed.
• Responsible for observing all health and safety regulations and procedures when visiting customer sites and the Liberty depot.
• To provide support in the depot as and when required.
|Location||Rayleigh (servicing sites across London and Essex)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|